Visiting a church can be a frightening thing.
Never been to church before?
Coming back after a long time away?
If so, you may feel like a visit to church will bring awkward stares or judgmental looks. You may be thinking: “Will the preacher condemn me from the stage?” “Will people judge me if I look differently than they do?” “What about all these tattoos?”
No need to worry! Here are a few tips to help you when you visit Revolution:
- Feel free to come casual or dressy. We have no dress code – whatever makes you comfortable is great with us.
- Sit anywhere you like, there are no assigned seats.
- Beware of friendly people – someone WILL speak to you.
- Your kids are safe and they’ll have fun. Our Revolution Kids ministry workers are well trained to provide the best possible care for your kids.
- We are not after your money! Guests are encouraged to enjoy the visit with NO obligation to give.
These are but a few points to show that at Revolution, all are welcome!
We’d love to see you this Sunday morning @ 11:30AM. For more info, please contact us online.